Friday, April 27, 2007

Can you feel the Pressure?

Have you guys heard of the band called Paramore? Well if you haven't you gotta check them out. They're not that well known like the uber major label people but these guys and well gal really have talent. This is a live record of their song, Pressure. I hope you guys take the time to view it and hit me back with your comments.





Btw does anybody know how to put a hit counter up? I got the code and stuff and pasted it in the html area at the bottom but it's not showing. Please help me guys... It would me loads to me if you did. Thanks in advance.

4 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

Hi Chris
have you tried Google-ing it? I did and found loads of hit counters ready to instal for free but none that I want to use (I am not sure if I want to know how many or how few people visit my site!), it does look quite simple though.

DJ Kirkby said...

okay what about trying to paste them into one of the link buttons instead of HTML? Dunno I guess I would ahve tried HTML too but if that didnt work I would have used one of the other areas that the blog site offers... good luck

DJ Kirkby said...

http://www.statcounter.com/
Go have a look here, I just found this on the insighful professor's website, the link is on my blog site but this is the counter she uses and it looks easy to use.

Ian said...

Lead singer has a great voice and the chorus had a great hook. Hope they keep it up.