Monday, April 23, 2007

Take a chance on me...

Well, I decided to give this blog thing a shot. I'm not sure what it's going to be yet. Maybe part senseless to philosophical blurbs, part pictures of random stuff to priceless moments in my existence, part stories about my life as an upcoming college freshman who is trying to make his way through college and life in general. I really am not at all the greatest writer in the world so I'm warning all of you in advance. Anyways I'd really like to hear from you all so feel free to give me comments. You can agree or disagree with anything I say or post. Well I guess that'll be all for now. I hope you guys and gals enjoy what I'm doing here and you take time to make me and my blog part of your lives =)

7 comments:

murphy said...

Hey Chris! Good luck with the blog. What school are you going to be attending?

Chris said...

Hey there Murphy! Thanks for the comment. 1st comment!!!
Well I'm going to study in De La Salle University (College here in the Philippines)

I really hope you drop by my blog some more. thanks again =)

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matthew said...

Hey Chris,
Thanks for commenting on my blog. That picture isn't mine. its her's! shes so good. keep up the good work on your blog. comment me back.

Matthew said...

Well I'm not sure. The most obvious meaning I can come up with is shes beautiful but dangerous. (thats why she has the caution tape around her. Of course I could be wrong. Her website says she trys to have deeper conceptual meanings.

DJ Kirkby said...

Hi, interesting blog. I saw your comment on FTG's website on Good Earth day. BTW I like the colour of your text. How did you get your blog so it doesnt allow anonymous comments? I'd like to do that to mine.

Teh Tarik said...

on giants: it doesn't matter how big they are... what matter is how determined you are in the pursuit of their fall.

on blogging: you're doing a good job... keep up the good work. welcome to the bloggerhood ^_^